Saturday, May 27, 2006

The things I got from going to German and Swiss

What I have been doing for....6 days??? (21-26) not much but let say I've gotten LOTS OF THING TO MAKE MY LIFE BETTER

Let start with my base place first. Note that this is in my view may be it's not true
Paris - I think there is nothing special, technology is not rake in top 10, nothinkg special but why do people wanna come here?? May be because of fashion. Paris is always be number 1 in fashion. May be that's why people coming here. Most people quite jealous, don't wanna help each other, everybody are in hurry, nobody care each other, most people don't wanna speak another language. May be because the maximum working time is 35 hours per week so everybody wanna make the best out of it. The city is a little bit dirt. Lots of pick pocket. Everything that have bad points must have some good things. The city is sooo beautiful inclusing my dorm. I'm living in a church which is soooo huge and I like it sooo much even thought I kind of scare in in my first day but I like it now :)

I think that's all about Paris, the city of fashion.

flankfurt - German - I like almost everything here. Everybody are nice. All of them can speak English. The city is also beautiful. They can mix old buildings with the new one perfectly. I like the transportation. There is a "tram" (if I understand correctly) it's kind of bus but don't need oil. It use electric from the line above it. I think if Thailand use this technique, the city will be better. Sooooo what is the bad point??? I don't know, I really don't know.....

Swiss - I like this country the most, nobody are in hurry but they still do quite good. May be that's why the the court, justice, the place to judge is located in here (emmm... I don't know the word) sooooo let go to each city

Lucern This city is quite beautiful. But it's a little bit small, I can walk from the top to bottom within 20 mins. There is a good views, the water is soooooo clear (but not clean), I can see lots of fishs in there. Moutain which full of snow.

Interlaken let divide this word into 2 parts "inter" which means between and "laken" or lake. Because this city located between lakes but I don't know the name:P Before I've been there, I think this city must be cold because it's surrounded by snow mountains but it's not, I think it's the hottest city comparing with the cities above. May be because there is no wind and the ice on the mountain is too far.

Soooooo what I got from the 6 days trip??? I think nothing much except it make me grow up
I have to go to Animation expo which is at Pompidoo. Emmmmm..... hungry

No comments: