Saturday, June 03, 2006

I don't wanna feel like WORKING

My sister ask me to create a program for the company database. It's a kind of information system, something that can manage the employees' info, soaps' info. She needs lots until I was like.... where should I start! Sooo... Dr.Cholwich is the first one who I think of :P I email him last night, asking for a suggestion. I also tell him what I like and what I don't (I thing it also remind/rearrange/organize my thought/feeling/dream and I assure that I really like CG). Actually, I never really hate anything, I don't hate programming, dislike math, I just never feel anything, I really am. But I feel like I have to put lots of effort in that things. So I think about when I learn photoshop, Maya, anything about CG. I never feel like I have to work at all. I want to enjoy working. But I also want to help my family :( I really don't know what to do, follow my dream - enjoy working OR do what I don't want - helping my family????

No comments: