Saturday, May 27, 2006

Home sweet home :D

Finally I've reach home....Can I call it home??? let say it's my base place :)

On 21st evening, I caught a night train from Paris to Frankfurt, reach there about 8 AM on 22nd. Check in and walked around waiting for Amy' parents and doing nothing because of the rain. On 23rd, we just walk around the city then catch a train to Lucern. We reach Lucern on 23rd night, checked in and that's all. On 24th, we just walk around Lucern buying nothing because everything are all expensive. That night, we catch a train to Interlaken and again nothing to do because it's too dark so...watched movies which we are all DO NOT understand even though it's my favourite movie - X-men... On 25th, we planned to go to the top of Europe - Jungfall (errr.. I know that I'm bad at spelling) But we didn't because of Amy' mom. That's fine for me but not Amy. She really wanna go there and that's the reason we make this trip. So we have to end up with walking around the city (again...) But on 26th, everybody wanna go up there except ME . Why????? If we go up there on 26th, we have to stay another night in Interlaken which means that we will reach Paris on 27th night which I don't want. I already make a reservasion in Animation Expo on 27th and I don't wanna miss it. Again, Amy cry with I know she must be and I know that it's my fault. So everybody haven't go up there but caught a train back to Paris in that day instead. So I reach Paris at 11:30PM on 26th.

No comments: