Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ohhhh HAPPY DAY :D

There are 2 big not normal things happened with me today.

I will start will less normal first. It was about my sleep but before I start, let me describe my bed first. My bed always look tidy because I put all 4 corners of my blanket under the bed so it is hard to get in or get out. The only way to be under blanket is by entering from the front of the bed and it's quite hard. Today, I woke up normally under the blanket but where is my glove???? (I normally ware glove when I sleep because my hand is crack and breeding) Ok, I found it at the end of the bed which I normally put it there. I can remember that I woke up during the night to make pee, if I do I put my glove like that. I get out of the bed to take a shower so I have to get my cloth first. When I open the shelf, my cloth are all messy, my socks are on the floor. Did I sleep walking???? But it was not the first time. As I know, this is my third time. First time, my mom told me that I walk around the house until, my mom was surprise so she took me back to my bed. When I woke up she asked me why do I do like that. I'm like....Do what??? I think I sleep as normal. Another time was at the dorm, my friend see it. I woke up during the night and walked to the corridor (my dorm in Thailand). That's why I said that it's less normal, it's always happen :p

Another thing is a big, huge, large, giantic, enormous, titanic thing I've ever done. Paris expo is not far from my house so when I get bored, I normally go there. There is always be some expo that I can enter for FREE :) But not this time. I have to pay 12 Euro to enter 12 EURO!!! I's a lot for me. I don't know what is it about because I can't read French but there are lots of advertising around paris about this expo and I see lots of kids enter this expo so I guess it must be something interesting. At that time, I really want to go in. Now, I have 3 choices. The first one is to pay 12 Euro to enter. Second is going back to my dorm. OR the last choice, climb the wall which is about 4 metes tall. I think about 20 minute, I cut the first choice out first, I don't wanna pay for 12 Euro for something I don't know. So there are 2 choices now, go back or climb. So I walk around the expo gate, finding the place to climb and also think that what if I get caugth, what will happen to me. Until I found a good place to climb. It's a parking lot at my side and another side has a very big truck so nobody can see me when I climb in. You might surprise how can I climb 4 metes wall, let say there are 2 step which I can stand on it. It's not hard to go to the top of the wall but how can I go back to the floor??? I don't know how, all I know is that I am bleeding now but I think it's worth doing this. I don't have to loss 12 Euro but I got a scar in stead :) I walk in the expo as normal, pretend like I really paid to come in here :p The first place I find is a bathroom, the gate is soooo dirt, I want to wash my hand and my leg. Then I walk in the expo. I was SHOCK!! There is a furniture expo!!! Do I climb for this??? But I walked around and I found that furniture is only in 1 hall but there are 8 halls inside. It's like if you don't have anything, no house, no car except money $$$$ :p you can get everything from here. I've found games, movies. It's soooo cheap comparing with the food (surely not with my country, everything in my country is like 10 times cheaper than here) But I think I'm going back to Thai soon (31 May) which I've planned to travel from 21-25 by Europass so it's not worth buying those.

Then I walk to the market close to my house. I bought blank CD 18 Euro for 50 CD or about 0.36 Euro each or 7.2 baht which is not expensive but I think I'm not gonna use that much!!! Anyway, it's fine. Now I can download anything I want :p

I think that's all. Another thing is that I don't know why I do free very happy today. I wish I can feel like this every single day. :D

lit

No comments: