Thursday, August 03, 2006

I miss my friend.

Since I had dinner with my SIIT friend yesterday, it keeps reminding me of my friend from SG. I miss Than sooo much so I called him yesterday, there are lots of things that I wanna tell him but not on the phone. I think about Tua who always worry about my. I miss Tui, Bu or Pusanut who used to be my best friend. I remember well when he told me that his computer was broken so he asked me to go to his place which is less than 10 mins walk from school. When I reached his house, he just not took me to the computer but asked me to play game instade then he told me that he wanna go to bathroom. When he came back he brought a very big cake I've ever had... I was like...what is the cake for??? He said did am I forgot my birthday??? Yes, it was my birthday. I'm sure that he not just go to some bakery to buy a cake but he have to order it because it's not normal at the top of the cake. There is a guy wearing glasses which I guess it was me sitting in front of computer.

But I still be myself. Living alone, not much contact till most of them has gone, went out from my life. Until I realize that "I don't really have my truth friend"...

No comments: