Thursday, June 08, 2006

I'm sooo sorry for MFP

I've been to commart X'gen. I used about...6000 baht!!! HEY!!! it's nearly half of your salary. Andddd what did I buy???? I bought a multifunction printer and at that time I decide between "Canon 150" and "Lexmark x3350" and I end up with "Lexmark even the price is higher. When I reach my dorm. I checked the spec in the internet, most of them said that 3350 is very poor at text. I was like.... really!!! so I check for canon150 they said that the text is sooo great even though the resolusion are the same... Emmmmmmmmmmm Stupid me!!!
I also bought 2GB handy drive, the latest one of Apacer. I know that I will not use the whole 2GB for sure when I bought it, I checked the price again and 2GB is more expensive than 1GB for 2!!!
I always be like this, buy thing then check the comment and price... I really have to change this habbit...
I also bought 2 adapter (emmmmm... what should I say in Eng, let say it make 1 electric provider to be provide more than 1) and it cost me 530 baht!!! I don't know if it really work. I can buy this at BigC for just 75 baht but the seller said that there is a breaker circuit inside and at that time, I was like... what ever so I bought 2 of them!!! STUPID ME!!!

No comments: