Friday, April 14, 2006

The first time with blog

This is the first time that I have my own blog and I think it's cool to have it.
let start my story.

I have been here in Paris since 21st March. But why do I just create this blog??? Course I feel lonely!!!

I came here with my friend, she live in another place which take me about 1 hour walk. By the way, I will NOT catch a bus or any metro, I think it's quite expensive comparing with my country (Thailand). I live in a church, actually it's not a real church. I don't know how to explain let say, the building was made of bridge (from the outside). Inside is a little bit dark. Lots of Jesus statue even in my room. People who live here are mostly want to be peace. They have to learn here for 6 years about Jesus life. I don't know because I'm Buddhism even though I learned in a catholic school in Thailand for 12 years but I've never be involved with the catholic thing. There is no kitchen nor refrigerator but it's fine for me because I can't cook and the weather here is quite cold so I can save my food for a couple of day :)

Hey!! I forgot the purpose of coming here. I'm here for the intern. It's not a hundred percend intern because I work in a school (ISEP) so let say I'm like an exchange student. I can go any time I want or don't go to at all. All I have to do is just finish the project the professor gave me which I like it. I mean I like the way I work not the project because it's quite hard in the beginning.What a lazy boy :p I have to write a program, any program that related with a database by using Java. We (me and another friend) have learned Java only 6 hours. 6 hours!!!. Anyway, I don't wanna talk about it. I wanna talk about the life in Paris, the city of love???

Is this city is really be the city of love??? I don't know but I'm sooooo lonely. May be because I can't speak French.

Surely that I won't tell anybody this blog. I just want anybody to know or at least any place that listen to me about what I've found in each day.

I better go now.
I think I can update this blog everyday when I'm in Paris. But who care!!

No comments: